Every year, millions of people are involved in car accidents, which can cause serious injuries to drivers, passengers, and pedestrians. Car wrecks are scary enough without having to worry about the financial, physical, and emotional aftermath. If you were involved in a car accident due to the negligence of another driver, let the Spurgeon Law Firm help you seek out the compensation you deserve from your injuries. Let us handle the insurance companies and litigation so you don’t have to. Though filing a claim won’t make up for losing a loved one or overcoming your own physical injuries, it can help alleviate the financial burdens brought on by excessive hospital bills, funeral expenses, and lost wages.
What Sam Spurgeon Can Do For You
Auto accident attorney Sam Spurgeon understands that the priorities following a traumatic vehicle accident are as follows:
- Pay your medical and hospital bills.
- Recover any lost wages
- Make sure your insurance company will cover future medical treatment.We have extensive experience with car accident claims and will help clients decide if they have a viable case and the best way to proceed. After deciding to pursue a claim, we’ll work with you, the hospital, and the insurance companies to collect the documentation and evidence needed to form a strong case in your favor.
Dealing With Insurance Companies After a Car Wreck
Insurance companies look out for their interests, not yours. That’s why it’s important to have an experienced attorney on your side who knows how to deal with insurance companies, what questions to ask, what tricks they use, and ways to stay ahead of the curve. The insurance company will evaluate your claim by reviewing:
- Recorded statements by the police, drivers, and any witnesses
- Hospital records
- Photographs taken of the accident scene and injuries sustained
Insurance companies will seek to obtain the lowest settlement possible, despite cause for a larger settlement, so be sure to consult an attorney to fight for your rights against insurance companies. The Spurgeon Law Firm, represents clients throughout the State of Louisiana who have sustained personal injuries and/or property damage due to automobile, motorcycle or truck accidents including, but not limited to:
- ATV Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Uninsured or Under-insured Drivers
- Rear End Collisions
- Motorcycle Accidents
- SUV Roll-overs
- Truck Accidents
- Semi-Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Defective Vehicle Equipment
It’s recommended you pursue a claim soon after a wreck as there are certain time limitations in which to file a claim. If you wish to discuss your accident with a car accident lawyer contact The Spurgeon Law Firm.