Sam Spurgeon Wrongful Death and Personal Injury attorney
Samuel J. Spurgeon
J.D., Southern University Law Center
B.S. General Studies, Northwestern State University
Sam Spurgeon Background
Sam hails from Alexandria, Louisiana. Sam focuses his practice on serious cases that require an experienced Wrongful Death or Personal Injury Lawyer throughout Louisiana. Drawing on his experience in and out of the courtroom, Sam pushes to seek the maximum compensation for his clients.
Sam handles cases involving Auto Accidents, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death, Products Liability, Offshore Personal Injury, and Premises Liability.
professional & bar association memberships
- Louisiana Bar
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Alexandria Bar Association
- Federal Bar Associtation
honors, awards & activities
- 10 Best Attorneys - American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- Top 10 Under 40 - National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- 2019 Rising Stars - Super Lawyers
- Nation's Premier Top Ten Attorney - National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Excellence in Personal Injury Law - Lawyers of Distinction
- Top 40 Under 40 - The National Trial Lawyers