auto accident attorneys in alexandria, la
For anyone that has ever been in an auto accident, they know how much of an emotional and physical roller coaster the recovery process entails. Millions of people are involved in auto accidents every year. Many of these accidents cause serious injuries to drivers, passengers, and pedestrians. Auto accidents are steadily on the rise due to texting while driving. The attorneys at Spurgeon Law Firm are here to help make this process as efficient as possible. Car wrecks involve multiple factors which presents financial, physical, and emotional problems. If you were involved in a car accident due to the negligence of another driver, let the attorneys at Spurgeon Law Firm help you seek out the compensation you deserve from your injuries. Let us fight the insurance companies so you don’t have to. Though filing a claim won’t make up for losing a loved one or overcoming your own physical injuries, it can help alleviate the financial burdens brought on by excessive hospital bills, funeral expenses, and lost wages.
What Spurgeon Law Firm Can Do For You
The auto accident attorneys at Spurgeon Law Firm understand that the priorities following a traumatic vehicle accident are as follows:
- Pay your medical and hospital bills.
- Recover any lost wages
- Make sure your insurance company will cover future medical treatment.We have extensive experience with car accident claims and will help clients decide if they have a viable case and the best way to proceed. After deciding to pursue a claim, we’ll work with you, the hospital, and the insurance companies to collect the documentation and evidence needed to form a strong case in your favor.
Dealing With Insurance Companies After a Car Wreck
Let the attorneys at Spurgeon Law Firm fight the big insurance companies on your behalf. Insurance companies will use tricky tactics to try to lure you into accepted a low ball offer. That’s why it’s important to have an experienced attorney on your side who knows how to deal with insurance companies, what questions to ask, what tricks they use, and ways to stay ahead of the curve. The insurance company will evaluate your claim by reviewing:
- Recorded statements by the police, drivers, and any witnesses
- Hospital records
- Photographs taken of the accident scene and injuries sustained
Insurance companies will seek to obtain the lowest settlement possible, despite cause for a larger settlement, so be sure to consult an attorney to fight for your rights against insurance companies. The attorneys at Spurgeon Law Firm represents clients throughout the State of Louisiana who have sustained personal injuries and/or property damage due to automobile, motorcycle or truck accidents including, but not limited to:
- ATV Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Uninsured or Under-insured Drivers
- Rear End Collisions
- Motorcycle Accidents
- SUV Roll-overs
- Truck Accidents
- Semi-Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Defective Vehicle Equipment
Contact Spurgeon Law Firm
It’s recommended you pursue a claim soon after a wreck as there are certain time limitations in which to file a claim. If you wish to discuss your accident with a car accident lawyer contact Spurgeon Law Firm.